The Gecko is a brand new shape that is totally dedicated to strapless only riding. When designing the Gecko, we set off to create a strapless only board made for kiters who prefer a directional over a twin tip but primarily ride flatwater or choppy spots like Tarifa or Hood River.
The shape features a wide squash tail, parallel outline and semi blunt nose to create great lift and control for strapless airs. The straight rails and quad fin setup provides great pop and directional stability along with making it tracky and fast. The vee bottom shaping through the nose compliment the rails and fin setup for smooth riding in choppy conditions.
A full rocker through the nose and tail make the Gecko a great choice for kiters who don’t use straps in any condition from flat water to small surf. The Carbon construction features a lightweight EPS core, a full deck carbon vector net, and a biax carbon stringer on the bottom for light weight and a responsive feel. If you are a dedicated strapless rider, but might not have access to surf, the Gecko is made for you.
- Wide Nose and Tail = Control for strapless airs
- Parallel Rails & Quad Fin Setup = Excellent tracking
- Vee Nose Bottom Shaping = Smooth riding in choppy conditions
- Dedicated Strapless Design = No footstrap inserts
- CNC Cut 15 kg Density EPS Core
- Full PVC Sandwich Wrap
- S-glass Matrix Construction
- Biax Carbon Stance Area
- Full Carbon Vector Net Deck
- Biax Carbon Stringer Bottom