Once a rider masters foiling, “less is more. . .” and these boards provide everything those riders want, and nothing they don’t!
The Hover 112 takes full advantage of minimalist design: highly compact with minimal volume, it was designed for experienced-to-expert foilers. This petite board delivers superior control in tight turns for a dynamic and responsive riding experience. When riding strapless, size is of the advantage, giving you the ability to sink the board and position it on its edge for easier take-offs. Its precise CNC cut, closed cell core is wrapped in an all new lightweight Durafinish, which heightens durability without weighing it down. The dual track system allows riders to instantly adjust where the foil sits on the board for a more customized riding experience.
- Extreme Compact Design = Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment
- High Tensile Fiberglass = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- 35 kg EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight and low water absorption